Karnataka Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Essay PDF Download for Karnataka Civil Police Sub Inspector, Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP) PSI, Karnataka CAR (Central Armed Reserve) DAR (District Armed Reserved) PSI, Karnataka All PSI old Question Papers Important Essay PDF Download. Karnataka State Police PSI Essay PDF Download In Kannada. KSP KSP PSI Essay in English and Kannada
Top 16 Karnataka PSI Essay PDF download 2023 (Kannada and English)
- Relevance of Gandhiji’s principles in today’s world
- Climate Change
- SOCIAL MEDIA: BOON OR BANE?
- COMMUNAL HARMONY AND NATIONAL INTEGRITY
- India’s Economic slowdown in 2018-2019
- Plastic pollution and its impact on environment
- ARTICLE 370 ABROGATION AND ITS IMPLICATIONS.
- WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- Role of judiciary in India
- INTER-STATE RIVER WATER DISPUTES IN INDIA
- Artificial Intelligence
- CRIMINALIZATION OF POLITICS
- Poverty In India
- Role of policing in the development of the nation
- Disasters and their management
- Modernization in agriculture
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Essay PDF Download 2023 (Kannada)
- Communalism and more
Important Karnataka Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Essay PDF Download 2023 (Kannada)
Inter-State River Water Disputes in India: Is it time for a new mechanism rather than tribunals?
Essay on Article-370 & 35A
Regional integrated economy
GST Goods and Services Tax
ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation
Flag of Karnataka
New Education Policy essay in kannada
- The Western Ghats and Biodiversity and its Protection
- The Kaveri controversy
- Yettinahole plan/project
- Foreign capital
- The role of the media in maintaining law and order
- Women’s reservation
- Food Security in India
- The Green Revolution
- Corruption in public life
- Human rights
- Tourism Opportunity and Problem
- Child labor
- Indian Cinema and Social Responsibility
- Can euthanasia treatment
- Need for reform of agriculture sector
- The role of changing men and women
- Overpopulation issues
- Political criminalization
- Nothing can be solved by the death penalty
- My dream is India.
- Nationalism is not over
- The need for restriction on mining and activism
- Organic farming conditions in the state
- Female feticide
- Environmental pollution
- Reservation Policy
- Should the rapist be sentenced to death
- Should prostitution be legal?
- Right to education
- NOTA Right to reject a candidate
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Importance of 2030 for Global Sustainable Development
- Discuss the permanent solution to waste management
- Discuss India’s Co-operative Movement including the Karnataka Co-operative Sector
- Use of the space sector for national development
- Information revolution or curse
- Science in the service of small farmers
- Tourism and the Environment
- Yoga for health
- Development of money investment reform
- New aspects of the electric field
- Globalization and Cyber Crime
- Science boon or curse
- Gandhi’s relevance in the modern age
UPSC IAS Essay Topics (from old question papers)
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2012
- In the context of Gandhiji’s views on the matter, explore, on an evolutionary scale, the term ‘Swadhinata’, ‘Swaraj’ and ‘Dharmarajya’. Critically comment on their contemporary relevance to Indian democracy.
- 2. Is the criticism that the ‘Public-PrivatePartnership’ (PPP) model for development is more of a bane than a boon in the Indian context, justified?
- 3. Science and Mysticism: Are they compatible?
- 4. Managing work and home – is the Indian working woman getting a fair deal?
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2011
- Creation of smaller states and the consequent administrative, economic and developmental implications
- Does Indian cinema shape our popular culture or merely reflect it?
- Credit-based higher education system – status, opportunities, and challenges
- In the Indian context, both human intelligence and technical intelligence are crucial in combating terrorism
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2010
- Geography may remain; History need not.
- Should a moratorium be imposed in all fresh mining in tribal areas of the country?
- Preparedness of our society for India’s global leadership role.
- From traditional Indian philanthropy to Gates- Buffett model – a natural progression or a paradigm shift?
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2009
- 1. Are our traditional handicrafts doomed to a slow death?
- 2. Are we a ‘Soft’ state?
- 3. “The focus of health care is increasingly getting skewed towards the ‘haves’ of our society”.
- 4. “Good Fences make good neighbors”
- 5. ‘Globalisation’ vs. ‘Nationalism’
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2008
- Role of media in good governance
- 2. National Identity and Patriotism
- 3. Special Economic Zones: Boon or Bane
- 4. Discipline means success, anarchy means ruin
- 5. Urbanization and its hazards
- 6. Is an egalitarian society possible by educating the masses?
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2007
- Independent thinking should be encouraged right from the childhood.
- 2. Evaluation of Panchayati Raj System in India from the point of view of eradication of power to people
- 3. Attitude makes, habit makes character and character makes a man.
- 4. Is Autonomy the best answer to combat balkanization?
- 5. How has satellite television brought about cultural change in Indian mindsets?
- 6. BPO boom in India.
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2006
- 1. Women’s Reservation Bill Would Usher in Empowerment for Women in India
- 2. Protection of Ecology and Environment is Essential for Sustained Economic Development
- 3. Importance of the Indo-U.S. Nuclear Agreement
- 4. “Education for All” Campaign in India: Myth or Reality
- 5. Globalization would finish small-scale industries in India
- 6. Increasing Computerization would lead to the creation of Dehumanized Society
Civil Service (Main) Exam 2005
- 1. Justice must reach the poor
- 2. The hand that rocks the cradle
- 3. If women ruled the world
- 4. What is real education?
- 5. Terrorism and world peace
- 6. Food security for sustainable national development